Τὸ Σύμβολο τῆς Πίστεως - THE CREED (Αγγλικά)
1. I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
2. And in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages. Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten, not created, of one essence with the Father, through whom all things were made.
3. For us and for our salvation, He came down from heaven and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became man.
4. He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and He suffered and was buried.
5. On the third day He rose according to the Scriptures.
6. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
7. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.
8. And in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father, who together with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified, who spoke through the prophets.
9. !n one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.
10. I acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
11. I expect the resurrection of the dead.
12. And the life of the age to come.
Πηγές: Ιερά Μητρόπολη Μονεμβασιάς και Σπάρτης
Ιερά Μητρόπολη Θεσσαλονίκης